Our Mission and Purpose
Lakewood Community Acupuncture is a nonprofit health clinic offering high quality, affordable acupuncture in Lakewood, Colorado while empowering it’s community to live healthy lives. We wish to improve the quality of life in our community by providing relief from the pain, discomfort, stress, isolation and financial burden of acute and chronic illness through affordable and accessible community acupuncture and other holistic modalities.
At Lakewood Community Acupuncture, we aim to bridge the gap between different healthcare methods, paving the way for a truly integrative experience while increasing public access to holistic healthcare. We’re excited to share our collective knowledge with our community through classes, seminars, and consultations. We look forward to empowering our neighbors to play an active role in their own wellness and continue to live healthy lives.
How is Our Organization Charitable?
Our unique practice model and nonprofit status, enables Lakewood Community Acupuncture to provide affordable acupuncture at approximately ⅓ the cost of private acupuncture in our area. A lower cost makes our services accessible to more people in our community, giving most income levels the opportunity to enjoy the therapeutic, preventive, and palliative benefits of acupuncture.
Lakewood Community Acupuncture makes donations to local nonprofits through our fundraising efforts, which you can participate in on specific donation days. We sell all our herbal medicine and nutritional supplement products at 25% or greater reduced resale cost.
Lakewood Community Acupuncture does not require or request any proof of income for our regular low-cost services. We offer the same quality treatment to everyone regardless of gender, race, income, national origin, age, ability or disability, marital status, familial situation, religion, size, sexual orientation, veteran status, or political beliefs of any kind.
Note: Lakewood Community Acupuncture does not process insurance claims. Click here to learn more.
Founders & Practitioners
Delighted to provide effective, affordable acupuncture in Lakewood, CO
Crystal Jancovic, L.Ac, LMT
Practitioner & Co-founder
Licensed Acupuncturist & Licensed Massage Therapist
- 4 year Master’s Degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine at Five Branches University in Santa Cruz, California.
- Associates Degree in Massage Therapy
- Associates Degree in Science.
- Professional bodywork/massage therapy work since 2004
- Worked in community acupuncture clinics since 2015
- 3,000 plus hours of didactic and clinical work at Five Branches University
- Traditional Chinese Medicine clinical internship
- Five Element acupuncture clinical internship
- Tuina massage clinical internship
- Acupuncture externship at a mental health clinic in Santa Cruz
- Acupuncture externship with the United States Veterans
- Clinical externship at Planned Parenthood with Dr. Jennifer Hastings, M.D. specializing in transgender health care
- Externship in Hangzhou, China through Zhejiang Medical University.
- Licensed Acupuncturist of Colorado (DORA License #ACU.0002104)
- Licensed Acupuncturist of California (AC15050-inactive status)
- NCCAOM certified (License # 152318)
- Certified Massage Therapist in California (CAMTC 41229)
- Licensed Massage Therapist in Colorado (DORA License #MT.0019735)
- First aid and CPR certified through Red Cross
- Active Board Member and Secretary of Acupuncture Innovation with CAMRC
- Active Member/Volunteer for Colorado Acupuncture Medical Reserve Corps
Jamie Holland, L.Ac., ACN
Practitioner & Co-founder
Licensed Acupuncturist & Applied Clinical Nutritionist
- 3,000+ hours of graduate level didactic and clinical education earning a 4 year Masters in Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine degree (MAcOM) from AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine in Austin Texas in 2013.
- Bachelor’s Degree from The Evergreen State College, in Olympia Washington
- Licensed Acupuncturist by the state of Colorado (#ACU.0001937)
- Nationally board certified as a Diplomate in Oriental Medicine by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM #151347).
- 6 Month Certification in Japanese Traditional Acupuncture with Japanese Master Acupuncturist Koei Kuwahara
- Extensively trained in functional medicine and nutrition and certified as an Applied Clinical Nutritionist through the Texas Chiropractic College in 2013
- 500+ hours of Asian bodywork therapy (Tuina) training and Certified as an Asian Bodywork Therapist (ABT) by the American Organization for Bodywork Therapies of Asia (AOBTA) in 2012.
- Working in Community Acupuncture model since 2013 and held an Asian bodywork therapy (Tuina) practice since 2012
- A dedicated volunteer, student, and meditation teacher with Kadampa Meditation Centers since 2002. Currently studying and teaching at Kadampa Meditation Center Colorado
- First aid and CPR certified through American Heart Association
It's so nice to find an affordable but knowledgeable team. I am happy I found Lakewood Community Acupuncture! I would recommend them to anyone.
This place is wonderful! My wife discovered this place a couple of weeks ago, and took me to try it. I've tried acupuncture a couple of times before and have to say this was the best experience I've had. Can't wait to go back.
This place is great! Really awesome acupuncture for an affordable price. I felt really relaxed and cared for.
I’m so happy that Lakewood Community Acupuncture has opened. I have had a few appointments that have relieved pain and stress. The are both knowledgeable in this profession, I would see either them. Of course for chronic pain it is maintenance without the pain meds. I will continue to come here for treatment.